November 7, 2011 7:20pm
By bringing Torah back to its place of glory, we will remind ourselves why we care so much about our Jewish future, writes the executive director of an egalitarian yeshiva and independent minyan organization.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm