November 7, 2011 7:20pm
By bringing Torah back to its place of glory, we will remind ourselves why we care so much about our Jewish future, writes the executive director of an egalitarian yeshiva and independent minyan organization.
Opinion11 former White House Jewish liaisons: Trump doesn’t understand anti-Semitism
First PersonI talked to the ‘anti-Semitic’ Swiss hotel owner. It’s more complicated than you think.
- New York’s Orthodox Jews are expanding into these towns, and some residents aren’t happy
- Following terrorist attack, Barcelona’s chief rabbi says his community is doomed
- HuffPost Bannon headline ‘Goy, bye!’ creates backlash
- Charlottesville says it provided protection to synagogue, refuting initial account
- Barcelona BDS chapter says Europe is ‘responsible’ for terror attack
- Teens who twisted menorah into a swastika sentenced to meet with Holocaust survivor
- Russian Jews slam Moscow’s exclusion from Holocaust memorial project in Poland
- Jewish senator calls on Jewish Trump Cabinet members to resign
- 1 in 3 British Jews have considered emigrating over anti-Semitism, survey finds