September 7, 2009 7:22pm
Ellen Frankel, author of the “JPS Illustrated Children’s Bible,” explains her decision to include one of the Torah’s most challenging stories.
- Ivanka Trump’s rabbi says permission to travel on Shabbat didn’t come from him
- 10,000 Israeli police and counterterrorism officials to secure Trump visit
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- Netanyahu angrily orders ministers to attend Trump arrival ceremony
- White House uses ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ in live feed of Trump visit