September 7, 2009 7:22pm
Ellen Frankel, author of the “JPS Illustrated Children’s Bible,” explains her decision to include one of the Torah’s most challenging stories.
- Meet the Jewish couple leading the Trump resistance
- Muslim campaign raises over $100,000 for vandalized Jewish cemetery
- U.S. authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- Report: Attackers saw off Jewish man’s finger, beat his brother near Paris
- Near San Francisco, Karaite Jews keep an ancient movement alive
- Brooklyn matzah bakery damaged in fire