July 14, 2013 2:34pm
John Kerry’s efforts in the Middle East can change the gloomy reality and overcome the prevailing pessimism there, but mainstream voices in the American Jewish community must actively support his initiatives, write Ephraim Sneh and Robert K. Lifton.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse
- Polish Jewish leader heads protest against new parliament