July 14, 2013 2:34pm
John Kerry’s efforts in the Middle East can change the gloomy reality and overcome the prevailing pessimism there, but mainstream voices in the American Jewish community must actively support his initiatives, write Ephraim Sneh and Robert K. Lifton.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm