December 30, 2008 2:55am
Gaza’s residents are waiting, watching and taking cover as Israel bombs Hamas targets all over the strip.
April 3, 2008 9:00am
Hamas’ rule over the Gaza Strip has brought a measure of stability to Gaza’s residents even as it has stoked Palestinians’ concerns about police intimidation, human rights abuses and a shattered economy.
January 8, 2007 10:00am
Palestinians in Gaza live in fear as Hamas and Fatah fight it out on the streets through their various militias and security services.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- James Franco has bar mitzvah at 37
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Palestinian teen in Jerusalem stabs Jewish man, he shoots her
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus