December 30, 2008 2:55am
Gaza’s residents are waiting, watching and taking cover as Israel bombs Hamas targets all over the strip.
April 3, 2008 9:00am
Hamas’ rule over the Gaza Strip has brought a measure of stability to Gaza’s residents even as it has stoked Palestinians’ concerns about police intimidation, human rights abuses and a shattered economy.
January 8, 2007 10:00am
Palestinians in Gaza live in fear as Hamas and Fatah fight it out on the streets through their various militias and security services.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Russia to return Israeli tank captured by Syria in 1982
- Historic Jewish wedding in Turkey triggers hate speech online
- Vandalism at 3 New England synagogues aims to intimidate community, ADL regional leader says
- CRIF’s new president: French Jews’ situation worst since 1945
- Argentine ex-minister’s Iran tape admitted as evidence of alleged treason
- NJ man who fire-bombed rabbi’s home convicted of terrorism
- Bernie Sanders: Israel has a right to US protection
- Donald Trump: Debating trailing Bernie Sanders would be ‘inappropriate’
- NY Times editor calls out Donald Trump for ignoring supporters’ anti-Semitic tweets
- Donald Trump says he would debate Bernie Sanders for charity
- Bernie Sanders expects ‘consensus’ on Palestinian rights at Democratic convention
- Democrats said to be debating ouster of Wasserman Schultz as party chair