December 30, 2008 2:55am
Gaza’s residents are waiting, watching and taking cover as Israel bombs Hamas targets all over the strip.
April 3, 2008 9:00am
Hamas’ rule over the Gaza Strip has brought a measure of stability to Gaza’s residents even as it has stoked Palestinians’ concerns about police intimidation, human rights abuses and a shattered economy.
January 8, 2007 10:00am
Palestinians in Gaza live in fear as Hamas and Fatah fight it out on the streets through their various militias and security services.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Jon Stewart looks back at his Jewish moments