December 30, 2008 2:55am
Gaza’s residents are waiting, watching and taking cover as Israel bombs Hamas targets all over the strip.
April 3, 2008 9:00am
Hamas’ rule over the Gaza Strip has brought a measure of stability to Gaza’s residents even as it has stoked Palestinians’ concerns about police intimidation, human rights abuses and a shattered economy.
January 8, 2007 10:00am
Palestinians in Gaza live in fear as Hamas and Fatah fight it out on the streets through their various militias and security services.
- Kirk Douglas to celebrate his 100th birthday in star-studded Beverly Hills bash
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Burger King Israel introduces doughnut burger for Hanukkah