December 30, 2008 2:55am
Gaza’s residents are waiting, watching and taking cover as Israel bombs Hamas targets all over the strip.
April 3, 2008 9:00am
Hamas’ rule over the Gaza Strip has brought a measure of stability to Gaza’s residents even as it has stoked Palestinians’ concerns about police intimidation, human rights abuses and a shattered economy.
January 8, 2007 10:00am
Palestinians in Gaza live in fear as Hamas and Fatah fight it out on the streets through their various militias and security services.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- Auschwitz ‘showers’ for tourists cool off some, offend others
- The top 13 Jewish newsmakers of 5775
- Why some public school parents are switching to Jewish day schools
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew