April 27, 2009 6:59pm
What is now a crisis of economy must not become a crisis of vision. The recent economic downturn gives us a rare opportunity to rethink the way the Jewish community is organized. The extreme contraction of resources, which we believe has only just begun, forces us all to have difficult and often painful conversations about…
April 27, 2009 6:23pm
The executive directors of two major foundations argue that despite the economic downturn the Jewish community must continue to fund innovative startup organizations.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews