April 27, 2009 6:59pm
What is now a crisis of economy must not become a crisis of vision. The recent economic downturn gives us a rare opportunity to rethink the way the Jewish community is organized. The extreme contraction of resources, which we believe has only just begun, forces us all to have difficult and often painful conversations about…
April 27, 2009 6:23pm
The executive directors of two major foundations argue that despite the economic downturn the Jewish community must continue to fund innovative startup organizations.
- Swiss hotelier sorry for signs telling Jews to shower before entering pool
- Mayim Bialik calls out March for Racial Justice over Yom Kippur date
WatchAlex Jones says Jewish actors posed as KKK followers in Charlottesville
- Arnold Schwarzenegger donates $100,000 to Jewish anti-hate group
- Charlottesville’s Jewish mayor is an expert on demagogues, and now on anti-Semitism
- Pink and Regina Spektor write moving messages about the Charlottesville violence: ‘They will not win’
OpinionOur president just asked us to be fair to white supremacists
- What you need to know about antifa, the group that fought white supremacists in Charlottesville
- Can medical marijuana revive Israel’s kibbutz movement?
- Netanyahu’s son’s Facebook page is getting him in trouble
- Israeli school security official charged with spreading child porn