September 3, 2009 9:34pm
Gerald Steinberg of NGO Monitor contends that researchers at Human Rights Watch who work on the Middle East demonstrated an anti-Israel bias before joining the organization.
March 22, 2007 9:00am
The lack of credibility and professionalism in the chapter on Israel of the U.S. State Department’s latest human rights report seriously undermines the credibility of the entire document, Gerald Steinberg writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- American Airlines to cancel flights to Israel
- Natalie Portman says Jewish community is too focused on the Holocaust
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- The Reform movement’s new holiday prayer book is radically inclusive
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew