September 3, 2009 9:34pm
Gerald Steinberg of NGO Monitor contends that researchers at Human Rights Watch who work on the Middle East demonstrated an anti-Israel bias before joining the organization.
March 22, 2007 9:00am
The lack of credibility and professionalism in the chapter on Israel of the U.S. State Department’s latest human rights report seriously undermines the credibility of the entire document, Gerald Steinberg writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus