September 3, 2009 9:34pm
Gerald Steinberg of NGO Monitor contends that researchers at Human Rights Watch who work on the Middle East demonstrated an anti-Israel bias before joining the organization.
March 22, 2007 9:00am
The lack of credibility and professionalism in the chapter on Israel of the U.S. State Department’s latest human rights report seriously undermines the credibility of the entire document, Gerald Steinberg writes.
March 21, 2007 9:00am
Jewish groups sent representatives to Latin America to celebrate the 40th anniversary of a Venezuelan Jewish group.
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Israel concerned about polarization of US society, Rivlin tells American Jewish leaders
- Netanyahu meets president, prime minister of Singapore in historic visit
- NBA’s Omri Casspi to be traded to New Orleans Pelicans