May 23, 2013 3:53pm
For the Internet to sustain its openness, all responsible parties must commit to guarding against the use of online hate mongering, writes the director of anti-Semitism monitoring for Israel.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm