April 24, 2008 9:00am
The Reut Institute’s Gidi Grinstein says Israel must become obsessed by a vision that calls for it to become one of the 15 most developed nations within 15 years.
November 5, 2007 10:00am
Jewish philanthropy in Israel needs a major overhaul or risks becoming marginalized, Gidi Grinstein writes.
June 19, 2007 9:00am
The Hamas coup in Gaza last week may seem like a victory for Iran and its followers, who now have a foothold on Israel’s doorstep. But if Israel plays its cards wisely, it may turn things around, a leading Israeli strategist writes.
April 16, 2007 9:00am
The war in Lebanon showed that Israel’s national security challenges are gravitating from the “harder” security-military sphere to “softer” areas of diplomacy, politics, legitimacy and international law. It’s time to update the country’s national security
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm