April 24, 2008 9:00am
The Reut Institute’s Gidi Grinstein says Israel must become obsessed by a vision that calls for it to become one of the 15 most developed nations within 15 years.
November 5, 2007 10:00am
Jewish philanthropy in Israel needs a major overhaul or risks becoming marginalized, Gidi Grinstein writes.
June 19, 2007 9:00am
The Hamas coup in Gaza last week may seem like a victory for Iran and its followers, who now have a foothold on Israel’s doorstep. But if Israel plays its cards wisely, it may turn things around, a leading Israeli strategist writes.
April 16, 2007 9:00am
The war in Lebanon showed that Israel’s national security challenges are gravitating from the “harder” security-military sphere to “softer” areas of diplomacy, politics, legitimacy and international law. It’s time to update the country’s national security
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- James Franco to have bar mitzvah, with help from Seth Rogen
- Former Hasid shared anti-Hasidic Judaism essay a week before killing herself
- N.Y. woman identified as ex-Hasid jumps 20 stories to her death