April 24, 2008 9:00am
The Reut Institute’s Gidi Grinstein says Israel must become obsessed by a vision that calls for it to become one of the 15 most developed nations within 15 years.
November 5, 2007 10:00am
Jewish philanthropy in Israel needs a major overhaul or risks becoming marginalized, Gidi Grinstein writes.
June 19, 2007 9:00am
The Hamas coup in Gaza last week may seem like a victory for Iran and its followers, who now have a foothold on Israel’s doorstep. But if Israel plays its cards wisely, it may turn things around, a leading Israeli strategist writes.
April 16, 2007 9:00am
The war in Lebanon showed that Israel’s national security challenges are gravitating from the “harder” security-military sphere to “softer” areas of diplomacy, politics, legitimacy and international law. It’s time to update the country’s national security
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- American Airlines to cancel flights to Israel
- The top 13 Jewish newsmakers of 5775
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- Natalie Portman says Jewish community is too focused on the Holocaust
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew