October 11, 2012 5:38pm
Israel must take control of its destiny by taking constructive unilateral measures to ensure its future as a democratic Jewish state secure in its borders, writes Israel’s co-chief negotiator with the Palestinians in the early 2000s.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm