December 2, 2008 6:16pm
Chabad emissaries across the former Soviet Union memorialized the victims of last week’s terrorist attacks in Mumbai.
November 20, 2008 2:09am
Across the former Soviet Union, the world’s largest Jewish outreach group is facing an acute financial crisis that has slashed budgets across the board and left the region’s largest network of Jewish schools scrambling to stay afloat.
November 16, 2008 8:11pm
Russia wants to buy unmanned reconnaissance aircraft from Israel, according to the Russian defense ministry.
November 16, 2008 8:07pm
The chief rabbi of a major Russian city was beaten and robbed near his home.
November 12, 2008 8:10pm
A prominent Russian-Jewish businessman has agreed to join the head council of a new political party in Russia, according to a statement by the party’s leader.
November 12, 2008 8:02pm
Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni asked the Russian government to review its policy on pensions for Russian immigrants to Israel.
November 12, 2008 7:53pm
Air travel between Moscow and Tel Aviv increased more than threefold since the two countries began a visa-free regime, Russia’s ambassador to Israel said.
November 12, 2008 7:49pm
A Lebanese parliamentary leader said that Russia promised to sell tanks and artillery to his country.
November 9, 2008 7:47pm
The Russian government has refused to confirm a newspaper report that a senior Hamas leader had been invited to Moscow.
November 5, 2008 9:04pm
An annual march by the far right in several Russian cities mostly passed without incident.
- Ivanka Trump’s rabbi says permission to travel on Shabbat didn’t come from him
- Trump, family make private visit to Western Wall
- Trump, landing in Israel, heralds ‘rare opportunity’ to bring peace and stability
- 8 Panamanians receive Spanish citizenship under law of return for Sephardi Jews
- Alan Mintz, Hebrew literature scholar and one-time student activist, is dead at 69
WatchRebel Israeli lawmaker snags selfie with Donald Trump
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- 22 killed in suspected terror attack at Ariana Grande concert in England
- 10,000 Israeli police and counterterrorism officials to secure Trump visit
- Netanyahu angrily orders ministers to attend Trump arrival ceremony
- White House uses ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ in live feed of Trump visit