December 2, 2008 6:16pm
Chabad emissaries across the former Soviet Union memorialized the victims of last week’s terrorist attacks in Mumbai.
November 20, 2008 2:09am
Across the former Soviet Union, the world’s largest Jewish outreach group is facing an acute financial crisis that has slashed budgets across the board and left the region’s largest network of Jewish schools scrambling to stay afloat.
November 16, 2008 8:11pm
Russia wants to buy unmanned reconnaissance aircraft from Israel, according to the Russian defense ministry.
November 16, 2008 8:07pm
The chief rabbi of a major Russian city was beaten and robbed near his home.
November 12, 2008 8:10pm
A prominent Russian-Jewish businessman has agreed to join the head council of a new political party in Russia, according to a statement by the party’s leader.
November 12, 2008 8:02pm
Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni asked the Russian government to review its policy on pensions for Russian immigrants to Israel.
November 12, 2008 7:53pm
Air travel between Moscow and Tel Aviv increased more than threefold since the two countries began a visa-free regime, Russia’s ambassador to Israel said.
November 12, 2008 7:49pm
A Lebanese parliamentary leader said that Russia promised to sell tanks and artillery to his country.
November 9, 2008 7:47pm
The Russian government has refused to confirm a newspaper report that a senior Hamas leader had been invited to Moscow.
November 5, 2008 9:04pm
An annual march by the far right in several Russian cities mostly passed without incident.
- Bomb threats hit at least 10 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- Bomb threats hit at least 8 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- U.S. authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- Natalie Portman will not attend Academy Awards due to pregnancy
- Dozens of headstones overturned at Philadelphia Jewish cemetery
- Jewish prankster fools ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ judges with ‘crappy’ rapping rabbi act
- US authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- ADL offers reward for information about Philadelphia Jewish cemetery vandals
- Swastika made of feces found at Rhode Island school
- Did Donald Trump and the Jews have a good week?
- Jewish women’s organization cancels Brazil exhibit after Israeli paintings stolen