December 2, 2008 6:16pm
Chabad emissaries across the former Soviet Union memorialized the victims of last week’s terrorist attacks in Mumbai.
November 20, 2008 2:09am
Across the former Soviet Union, the world’s largest Jewish outreach group is facing an acute financial crisis that has slashed budgets across the board and left the region’s largest network of Jewish schools scrambling to stay afloat.
November 16, 2008 8:11pm
Russia wants to buy unmanned reconnaissance aircraft from Israel, according to the Russian defense ministry.
November 16, 2008 8:07pm
The chief rabbi of a major Russian city was beaten and robbed near his home.
November 12, 2008 8:10pm
A prominent Russian-Jewish businessman has agreed to join the head council of a new political party in Russia, according to a statement by the party’s leader.
November 12, 2008 8:02pm
Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni asked the Russian government to review its policy on pensions for Russian immigrants to Israel.
November 12, 2008 7:53pm
Air travel between Moscow and Tel Aviv increased more than threefold since the two countries began a visa-free regime, Russia’s ambassador to Israel said.
November 12, 2008 7:49pm
A Lebanese parliamentary leader said that Russia promised to sell tanks and artillery to his country.
November 9, 2008 7:47pm
The Russian government has refused to confirm a newspaper report that a senior Hamas leader had been invited to Moscow.
November 5, 2008 9:04pm
An annual march by the far right in several Russian cities mostly passed without incident.
- French Jews are worried about Le Pen. Now another presidential candidate scares them, too.
- From a ‘La La Land’ lyricist and other Broadway talent, a political Passover ‘musical’
- How an Israeli model became a Melania Trump impersonator
WatchAlbert Einstein was a sex magnet? 4 surprising facts about the Jewish genius
- Zara removes skirt with image resembling Pepe the Frog from shelves
- Citing anti-Semitism, Democratic lawmakers urge Trump to fire aide Sebastian Gorka
- US charges teen arrested in Israel for JCC bomb threats
- French Jewish leader: Our country’s democracy is in ‘real danger’
- Trump’s Middle East policy is ‘welcome change,’ Netanyahu tells visiting US defense secretary
- Brazilian Jews to teach about Holocaust at school that hung swastika flags in classroom
- Hungary’s controversial $22 million Holocaust museum enters 3rd year of disuse