July 8, 2009 1:40am
The collection of papers of the sixth Lubavitcher rebbe, Joseph Isaac Schneersohn, which is being held in Russian state archives after being seized by the Nazis, is war booty that should be returned to its rightful owners, the Jews, says former special U.S. envoy Gregg J. Rickman.
May 18, 2009 12:03am
The United States should not dignify the U.N. Human Rights Council’s twisted view of human rights by joining such a lost cause, writes Gregg J. Rickman.
February 18, 2009 10:15pm
The United States would sully itself in joining an anti-racism conference in the hands of the likes of Iran, Libya and other terrorist states, writes a former U.S. special envoy to monitor and combat anti-Semitism.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter