July 10, 2011 8:30pm
Israel urgently needs to bridge its internal divisions and ensure a sense of fairness and inclusion for all its citizens, writes the chairman of Merchavim-The Institute for the Advancement of Shared Citizenship in Israel.
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- Ivanka Trump’s rabbi says permission to travel on Shabbat didn’t come from him
- Netanyahu angrily orders ministers to attend Trump arrival ceremony
- White House uses ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ in live feed of Trump visit
- I may have ‘horsed around’ in Nazi camp in my youth, Bulgarian deputy PM says