February 11, 2011 1:38am
In a bid to boost federations’ fundraising, for Israel and other causes, Jewish communities must expend more energy, creativity and resources on providing meaningful Jewish learning for adults, writes the head of the Spertus Institute of Jewish Studies.
- Bomb threats called in to at least 10 JCCs in fourth round of harassment
- Austrian woman convicted under law that makes Holocaust denial illegal
- Jewish governor of Missouri, Muslim activists pitching in to repair vandalized Jewish cemetery
- JCC bomb threats ‘unacceptable,’ White House tells NBC News
- Muslim civil rights group offers $5,000 reward for information on JCC bomb threats