November 10, 2013 1:19pm
Dozens of successful Jewish film festivals now dot the country, from large Jewish centers on the coasts to tiny communities like Dayton, Ohio, and Baton Rouge, La.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse
- Polish Jewish leader heads protest against new parliament