November 10, 2013 1:19pm
Dozens of successful Jewish film festivals now dot the country, from large Jewish centers on the coasts to tiny communities like Dayton, Ohio, and Baton Rouge, La.
- Jewish journalist sticks up for Trump after being called a ‘liar’
- ‘Holocaust tourism’ laid bare in eye-opening documentary
- Chuck Todd and others ask: Why won’t President Trump denounce anti-Semitism?
- Dutch Muslim who preached ‘harmony’ unmasked as ‘rabid anti-Semite’
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Reform movement opposes David Friedman as US envoy to Israel