November 10, 2013 1:19pm
Dozens of successful Jewish film festivals now dot the country, from large Jewish centers on the coasts to tiny communities like Dayton, Ohio, and Baton Rouge, La.
- Jake Tapper and Linda Sarsour mixed it up on Twitter. And it wasn’t about Jews. Or was it?
- Granddaughter of Holocaust survivors removed Auschwitz relics to use for art project
- ACLU urges senators to oppose bill targeting Israel boycotts
- Prince William and Kate visit former Nazi camp Stutthof in Poland
- Uganda’s Jews are down to one meal a day because of East Africa’s famine
- Director Ken Loach vows ‘every penny’ his new film makes in Israel will go to Palestinians
- City Council candidate ‘cares about’ Jews, compares them to Germans who enabled the Nazis
- Four times John McCain went maverick with his Jewish friends
- Christian Zionists still uncertain about Trump — but know they’re glad Obama is out
- A new play tells the story of mikvah-peeping rabbi Barry Freundel
SponsoredWhy you might find bacon flavors next time you go to a kosher restaurant