August 24, 2011 7:46pm
Parents should helping their college-age kids maintain a connection to Judaism by setting an example of Jewish involvement and by partnering with the agencies that bring Jewish life directly to students on campus.
October 2, 2007 9:00am
Birthright israeli alumni should be integrated into their local Jewish communities immediately upon their return, writes a Chabad on Campus director who is well familiar with the trips.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- James Franco to have bar mitzvah, with help from Seth Rogen
- Former Hasid shared anti-Hasidic Judaism essay a week before killing herself
- N.Y. woman identified as ex-Hasid jumps 20 stories to her death