June 18, 2012 7:34pm
While New York differs from the rest of America on many measures, some trends and relationships found in a report on its community by the local federation can almost certainly apply in many other Jewish communities, writes a leading demographer.
March 26, 2007 9:00am
Las Vegas isn’t yet the Jewish oasis that some people seem to think: The community isn’t growing as fast as some other U.S. communiites, and demonstrates low levels of religiosity, Ira Sheskin writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus