November 12, 2003 10:00am
The widow of Israeli astronaut Col. Ilan Ramon, who recently helped inaugurate a new science program at the Israel National Museum of Science in memory of the Space Shuttle Columbia crew, is committed to returning to Israel to raise her children.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?