November 12, 2003 10:00am
The widow of Israeli astronaut Col. Ilan Ramon, who recently helped inaugurate a new science program at the Israel National Museum of Science in memory of the Space Shuttle Columbia crew, is committed to returning to Israel to raise her children.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse
- Polish Jewish leader heads protest against new parliament