August 17, 2009 12:01am
The Jewish community’s Israel advocacy work is ignoring the majority of colleges where most of America’s leaders are being educated, and that can be dangerous, writes a Chicago Jewish leader.
- Israel Police arrest 22 haredi Orthodox men accused of sex crimes
- Millions of Israeli children said at risk of stunted development, possibly from desalinated water
- ‘Switched at Birth’ gets an interfaith marriage dilemma just right
- Ukrainian war hero and lawmaker slurs Jews
- IfNotNow protesters dance, chant outside AIPAC conference
- 3 times AIPAC speakers weren’t so bipartisan this year