is an intern in the JTA Washington Bureau.
July 31, 2013 2:34pm
The members of the House Foreign Affairs Committee called on Turkish President Abdullah Gul to condemn anti-Semitic remarks made by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and other Turkish officials.
July 26, 2013 12:31pm
CUFI activists brought their faith and political fervor to Washington, and Glenn Beck brought his road show.
July 26, 2013 6:50am
A bipartisan caucus of Jewish and Hispanic members of the U.S. House of Representatives said a path to citizenship for undocumented workers should underpin immigration reform.
July 24, 2013 4:40pm
More than 4,000 activists attending the annual Washington conference of Christians United for Israel cheered calls to stop funding for the Palestinians.
July 12, 2013 9:15am
The U.S. House of Representatives Appropriations Committee allotted $2 million for U.S.-Israel energy cooperation in the fiscal year 2014 Energy and Water Appropriations Bill it approved this week.
July 1, 2013 4:08pm
Jewish war veterans are calling for meaningful action to be taken to combat sexual abuse in the U.S. military.
June 27, 2013 1:42pm
Babson College formally apologized to Brandeis University for the anti-Semitic behavior of its men’s soccer team 35 years ago.
June 27, 2013 6:13am
Congress heard expert testimony on the fate of minorities in Syria, including Jews, during the two-year civil war in that country.
June 20, 2013 2:19pm
The delivery of kosher and halal food in emergency situations would be made easier under a measure approved by the U.S. House of Representatives.
June 20, 2013 1:51pm
Israel maintained its top-level status in the latest U.S. State Department report on human trafficking.
AnalysisJared Kushner, Ivanka Trump and the halacha police
- Donald Trump, taking office, pledges to put ‘America first’
- Report: Jared Kushner’s brother visited White House after he ‘observed’ women’s march
- All the Jewish stuff happening around the Women’s March
- 7 unexpected Birthright trips, from yoga to Instagrammed food
- Tzipi Livni threatened with arrest if she lands in Brussels
- Irish university cancels conference questioning Israel’s legitimacy
- Israelis rally in Tel Aviv in solidarity with Women’s March
- Netanyahu, Trump to hold phone conversation Sunday
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer got punched in the face. Why wasn’t Sarah Silverman happy about that?
- Trump: Phone call with Netanyahu ‘very nice’