July 17, 2012 1:54pm
B’nai B’rith’s decision to turn its remarkable records over to the American Jewish Archives should be emulated by other Jewish organizations, writes a research institution official.
June 6, 2005 9:00am
The Hillel at West Point functions like Hillels on many U.S. college campuses, with one big difference: The students enjoying Jewish activities there aren’t prepping for jobs after graduation, but rather for military service in times of war.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus