July 17, 2012 1:54pm
B’nai B’rith’s decision to turn its remarkable records over to the American Jewish Archives should be emulated by other Jewish organizations, writes a research institution official.
June 6, 2005 9:00am
The Hillel at West Point functions like Hillels on many U.S. college campuses, with one big difference: The students enjoying Jewish activities there aren’t prepping for jobs after graduation, but rather for military service in times of war.
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- Ivanka Trump’s rabbi says permission to travel on Shabbat didn’t come from him
- Stephen Miller is reportedly writing Trump’s speech on Islam. Here’s why that’s turning some heads.
- Netanyahu angrily orders ministers to attend Trump arrival ceremony
- I may have ‘horsed around’ in Nazi camp in my youth, Bulgarian deputy PM said