July 17, 2012 1:54pm
B’nai B’rith’s decision to turn its remarkable records over to the American Jewish Archives should be emulated by other Jewish organizations, writes a research institution official.
June 6, 2005 9:00am
The Hillel at West Point functions like Hillels on many U.S. college campuses, with one big difference: The students enjoying Jewish activities there aren’t prepping for jobs after graduation, but rather for military service in times of war.
- Over 600 rabbis, cantors sign pledge to hold Trump administration accountable for human rights
- Trump’s defense pick is dividing right-wing pro-Israel groups
- Students at Toronto university walk out on vote to mark Holocaust Education Week
- Breitbart’s Jerusalem chief explains site’s ‘nationalist’ appeal
- ADL chief sees ‘organized’ campaign to discredit group
- Treasury pick Steven Mnuchin was mentored by two of Trump’s ‘global’ villains