July 17, 2012 1:54pm
B’nai B’rith’s decision to turn its remarkable records over to the American Jewish Archives should be emulated by other Jewish organizations, writes a research institution official.
June 6, 2005 9:00am
The Hillel at West Point functions like Hillels on many U.S. college campuses, with one big difference: The students enjoying Jewish activities there aren’t prepping for jobs after graduation, but rather for military service in times of war.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- NYT’s Rudoren announces departure from Jerusalem