July 28, 2009 8:33pm
Even the most tightly regulated system that creates incentives for donors would save lives, reduce the shortages that promote the black market and level the playing field by helping all potential recipients, writes an official with the American Council of Science and Health.
- Jewish journalist sticks up for Trump after being called a ‘liar’
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Israel’s investment in Mexico hits all-time high at over $2 billion