November 10, 2013 12:35pm
The response of Israel’s Ashkenazi chief rabbi to recent charges of animal cruelty at a kosher meat producer should serve as inspiration for American Orthodox rabbis.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews