November 16, 2009 2:54am
Smart marketing and more money is needed to meet the urgent demand for top-quality Jewish educators, writes the president of Brandeis University.
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- White House uses ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ in live feed of Trump visit
- 22 killed in suspected terror attack at Ariana Grande concert in England
- Trump, at Yad Vashem, calls Israel a ‘soaring monument’ to ‘Never again’
- Israel gave Trump the royal treatment he longs for back home