November 16, 2009 2:54am
Smart marketing and more money is needed to meet the urgent demand for top-quality Jewish educators, writes the president of Brandeis University.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter