November 16, 2009 2:54am
Smart marketing and more money is needed to meet the urgent demand for top-quality Jewish educators, writes the president of Brandeis University.
- Israeli-American teen arrested in Israel for over 100 JCC bomb threats
- President Trump expecting ninth grandchild, from son Eric and his wife, Lara
- Preparing for Passover in Ukraine’s last shtetl
- Is Eric Trump’s wife Lara Jewish?
- Rasmea Odeh, Palestinian woman imprisoned in Israel for terror attack, takes US plea deal
- The last Passover countdown checklist you will ever need
- Bomb threat suspect, named Michael Kaydar, used Bitcoin, Google Voice
- AIPAC 2017 preview: Seeking a bipartisan spirit in an extremely polarized capital
WatchJewish countertenor, 23, wins prestigious Metropolitan Opera award
- 6 decades after synagogue bombing, Atlanta Jews feel threats again
- Barry Shrage, longtime CEO of Boston Jewish federation, announces retirement