November 8, 2006 10:00am
With Nancy Pelosi set to be installed as the new speaker of the House, supporters say her commitment to Israel and Jewish domestic concerns are genuine.
October 19, 2006 9:00am
Over the past decade, Jewish women have come to outpace their non-Jewish counterparts in the U.S. Congress, both in terms of the relative Jewish population in the United States and in terms of Congress’ male-to-female ratio.
October 10, 2006 9:00am
Jewish American Heritage Month is in May, but its inaugural this year had the coolness of March about it: it came in with a roar and went out with a whimper.
October 5, 2006 9:00am
Ben Cardin’s candidacy for the U.S. Senate is both dogged and buoyed by his stubborn rootedness — a prosaic quality the Maryland congressman and his supporters agree stems from his Jewish commitment.
August 22, 2006 9:00am
American students have had to make tough choices this summer about whether to study in Israel. With tensions in the Middle East running high, they worry about their safety.
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- American-Israelis to rally in Tel Aviv in solidarity with DC Women’s March
- 10 stunning Israeli artworks that can be worn as shoes
- Reform movement raises concerns about nominee for ambassador to Israel
- Jewish groups toe ideological lines in reactions to Trump inaugural address