June 17, 2001 9:00am
POSTVILLE, Iowa, June 17 (JTA) Aaron Goldsmith is back where he started on a city council in a seat that was given to him, challenged by some of his neighbors in this small town and finally returned by voters. The embattled councilman, a Lubavitch Chasid, endured months of gossip and a flurry of…
- Holland has first Jewish military wedding since Holocaust
- A New Yorker editor picks 7 of his favorite Jewish cartoons
- Anti-Semitic city council candidate says more anti-Semitic things
- No one is assigned to Jewish outreach at the DNC. Who ya gonna call?
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
OpinionWhy Radiohead’s Israel show matters