April 8, 2014 2:29pm
Objections to the phrase “occupied territories” ignore the reality on the ground, writes Jessica Montell, executive director of B’Tselem.
- Netanyahu, Trump to hold phone conversation Sunday
- Tehran Holocaust refugees generating new interest amid global migrant crisis
- Report: Brussels airport suicide bombers targeted Jews and US travelers
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer got punched in the face. Why wasn’t Sarah Silverman happy about that?
- Trump: Phone call with Netanyahu ‘very nice’