June 25, 2002 9:00am
An FBI warning that Al-Qaida might attack Jewish targets with gas trucks inspired widespread concern and heightened security in Jewish communities nationwide this week.
June 18, 2002 9:00am
The Jewish National Fund is distancing itself from a news report that its British counterpart paid President Clinton a total of $400,000 for speaking engagements last year.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- American Airlines to cancel flights to Israel
- Natalie Portman says Jewish community is too focused on the Holocaust
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- The Reform movement’s new holiday prayer book is radically inclusive
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew