June 25, 2002 9:00am
An FBI warning that Al-Qaida might attack Jewish targets with gas trucks inspired widespread concern and heightened security in Jewish communities nationwide this week.
June 18, 2002 9:00am
The Jewish National Fund is distancing itself from a news report that its British counterpart paid President Clinton a total of $400,000 for speaking engagements last year.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- James Franco has bar mitzvah at 37
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Palestinian teen in Jerusalem stabs Jewish man, he shoots her
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah