March 18, 2010 10:51pm
Jewish summer camps provide a powerful Jewish growth opportunity that should not be missed, especially since campers today don’t have to forgo anything to enjoy the long-lasting benefits, writes an Avi Chai Foundation official.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter