March 18, 2010 10:51pm
Jewish summer camps provide a powerful Jewish growth opportunity that should not be missed, especially since campers today don’t have to forgo anything to enjoy the long-lasting benefits, writes an Avi Chai Foundation official.
- University of Maryland professor says she was fired for being pro-Israel
- As Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico, synagogues cancel Rosh Hashanah services
- Iran’s president says security for Israel is ‘not possible,’ pleads for nuclear deal
- Rabbi to lead NYC’s annual Muslim Day Parade
- Israel to send search-and-rescue team to Mexico in wake of severe earthquake
- Hummus unites Jews and Muslims in Argentina