April 6, 2011 12:40am
With Richard Goldstone himself admitting that the Goldstone Report was critically flawed, it is time for Israel, the Jewish people and our friends to embark on a true “fact-finding mission,” writes an Israeli official in New York.
July 15, 2010 1:17am
With peace opportunities at their zenith, the spokesperson at the Consulate General of Israel in New York writes that the Israelis and Palestinians must speak face to face to reach their goal.
January 15, 2010 1:43am
Israel’s spokesman at the New York consulate says Israel is ready to move past an appalling level of anti-Israel and anti-Semitic rhetoric coming out of Turkey, especially on state-run television, and resume the longstanding alliance between the countries.
October 18, 2009 11:36pm
Reports like the Goldstone report not only harm nation states in the war against terror, but harm the prospects for peace in the Middle East, writes the spokesman for the Consulate General of Israel in New York.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Jon Stewart looks back at his Jewish moments