April 6, 2011 12:40am
With Richard Goldstone himself admitting that the Goldstone Report was critically flawed, it is time for Israel, the Jewish people and our friends to embark on a true “fact-finding mission,” writes an Israeli official in New York.
July 15, 2010 1:17am
With peace opportunities at their zenith, the spokesperson at the Consulate General of Israel in New York writes that the Israelis and Palestinians must speak face to face to reach their goal.
January 15, 2010 1:43am
Israel’s spokesman at the New York consulate says Israel is ready to move past an appalling level of anti-Israel and anti-Semitic rhetoric coming out of Turkey, especially on state-run television, and resume the longstanding alliance between the countries.
October 18, 2009 11:36pm
Reports like the Goldstone report not only harm nation states in the war against terror, but harm the prospects for peace in the Middle East, writes the spokesman for the Consulate General of Israel in New York.
- Jewish cancer patient finds bone marrow donor following worldwide search, Kim Kardashian’s pitch
- Amar’e Stoudemire’s son, barred from Israeli youth basketball, invited to try baseball
- Jenna Jameson fires back at David Duke claim that Jews dominate porn
- NYPD sees ‘huge spike’ in hate crimes post-election — Jews targeted most
- Brooklyn mother who lost 7 children in house fire plans to build family center on site
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer: ‘Heil Trump’ at supremacist event was fun, exuberance
- ‘Birthright for moms’ resonates with world’s small Jewish communities
- Swiss court overturns hate-incitement conviction for Jewish musician’s Facebook remarks
- Far-right candidate Norbert Hofer loses Austrian presidential bid
- Online petition calls on Trump to move US Embassy to Jerusalem
- Shimon Peres’ son, granddaughter to light Hanukkah candles at White House