July 9, 2009 11:13pm
If we want what’s best for Israel, we must be honest — we must tell the leadership of our spiritual home the truth, says Brit Tzedek v’Shalom official Rabbi John Friedman. And the truth is, President Obama is right when he says that settlement building must stop.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- Former Hasid shared anti-Hasidic Judaism essay a week before killing herself
- James Franco to have bar mitzvah, with help from Seth Rogen
- U.S. preparing to release Jonathan Pollard: Wall Street Journal