July 9, 2009 11:13pm
If we want what’s best for Israel, we must be honest — we must tell the leadership of our spiritual home the truth, says Brit Tzedek v’Shalom official Rabbi John Friedman. And the truth is, President Obama is right when he says that settlement building must stop.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm