January 20, 2009 8:16pm
The Israeli Embassy in Dublin was evacuated after a suspicious package containing an unidentified powder was delivered to the building.
January 14, 2009 6:46pm
A senior Irish politician compared Ireland’s only Jewish parliamentarian and its Israeli ambassador to Nazi war propagandist Joseph Goebbels.
January 13, 2009 8:03pm
Two senior Knesset members visited Dublin to persuade the Irish government and media that Israel’s military operation in Gaza is necessary.
January 8, 2009 9:20pm
An Irish college awarded one of Israel’s harshest critics with its historical society’s gold medal for “outstanding contribution to public discourse.”
July 7, 2005 9:00am
The more than 100 people who gathered to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Irish Jewish Museum in Dublin this week were making a show of community solidarity as much as rejoicing in the longevity of a beloved Jewish cultural institution.
April 28, 2005 9:00am
A Jewish-Irish academic has written a book explaining why Ireland, which was pro-Israel when the Jewish state was created, has become a hotbed of anti-Israel sentiment.
- Trump set to name top Jewish Goldman Sachs official to economic post
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Billionaire philanthropist Paul Singer, one-time Trump opponent, attends Trump fundraiser