January 20, 2009 8:16pm
The Israeli Embassy in Dublin was evacuated after a suspicious package containing an unidentified powder was delivered to the building.
January 14, 2009 6:46pm
A senior Irish politician compared Ireland’s only Jewish parliamentarian and its Israeli ambassador to Nazi war propagandist Joseph Goebbels.
January 13, 2009 8:03pm
Two senior Knesset members visited Dublin to persuade the Irish government and media that Israel’s military operation in Gaza is necessary.
January 8, 2009 9:20pm
An Irish college awarded one of Israel’s harshest critics with its historical society’s gold medal for “outstanding contribution to public discourse.”
July 7, 2005 9:00am
The more than 100 people who gathered to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Irish Jewish Museum in Dublin this week were making a show of community solidarity as much as rejoicing in the longevity of a beloved Jewish cultural institution.
April 28, 2005 9:00am
A Jewish-Irish academic has written a book explaining why Ireland, which was pro-Israel when the Jewish state was created, has become a hotbed of anti-Israel sentiment.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus