May 27, 2009 8:15pm
Eighty-five years after the Leopold and Loeb case brought the needs of Jewish college students to the community’s attention, the mission of an organization that has addressed high-profile crises and survived economic downturns is more urgent than ever, Jonathan Sarna writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah