May 28, 2009 12:35am
Jonathan Mirvis says two approaches have emerged for Jewish organizations choosing their future steps: “demolition” and radical innovation, and “renovation.” But he wonders, are they the only way?
March 8, 2009 11:46pm
Nonprofit organizations that were totally dependent on philanthropic dollars must change to meet their constituency’s needs or they may find themselves bereft of support, leading to their ultimate extinction, writes Jonathan Mirvis.
January 25, 2009 9:22pm
Journalists in the recent Gaza fighting had no access to an Israeli narrative outside of the one portrayed by the government’s spokesmen, and their reporting reflected their skepticism of the official line, writes Jonathan Mirvis.
- Bomb threats hit at least 8 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- Bomb threats hit at least 10 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- U.S. authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- Natalie Portman will not attend Academy Awards due to pregnancy
- Dozens of headstones overturned at Philadelphia Jewish cemetery
- Jewish prankster fools ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ judges with ‘crappy’ rapping rabbi act
- US authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- ADL offers reward for information about Philadelphia Jewish cemetery vandals
- Swastika made of feces found at Rhode Island school
- Did Donald Trump and the Jews have a good week?
- Report: Trump administration considering pulling out of UN Human Rights Council