May 28, 2009 12:35am
Jonathan Mirvis says two approaches have emerged for Jewish organizations choosing their future steps: “demolition” and radical innovation, and “renovation.” But he wonders, are they the only way?
March 8, 2009 11:46pm
Nonprofit organizations that were totally dependent on philanthropic dollars must change to meet their constituency’s needs or they may find themselves bereft of support, leading to their ultimate extinction, writes Jonathan Mirvis.
January 25, 2009 9:22pm
Journalists in the recent Gaza fighting had no access to an Israeli narrative outside of the one portrayed by the government’s spokesmen, and their reporting reflected their skepticism of the official line, writes Jonathan Mirvis.
- Anti-Semitic city council candidate says more anti-Semitic things
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
- What if the Nazis won? This is what American pop music would sound like.
- Chicago Jewish couple married 69 years die moments apart holding hands
- Marine Le Pen’s party boots leader over Holocaust denial quote