August 13, 2008 9:00am
A kindergarten in a Kampala slum started last year by Israeli volunteers and headed by a Muslim woman is a godsend for Uganda’s needy and, staffers say, of a piece with 21st century Zionism.
May 1, 2008 9:00am
Maria Amin, 6, was paralyzed two years ago in an Israeli airstrike against an Islamic Jihad terrorist. Cared for in an Israeli hospital at the Israeli government’s expense, the girl and her father want to stay under the care of the Jewish state.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus