November 21, 2006 10:00am
With his time as Britain’s prime minister winding down, Tony Blair wants to leave Mideast peace as his legacy.
November 20, 2006 10:00am
The family of an Israeli soldier kidnapped this summer by Hezbollah, sparking a monthlong war, is trying to rouse awareness of his plight while waiting for word of his fate.
September 9, 1997 9:00am
LONDON, Sept. 8 (JTA) – In what is being called “an unprecedented gesture of tribute,” Britain’s Jews joined their countrymen – and the world – in paying respects to Princess Diana. Chief Rabbi Jonathan Sacks – who declined to attend Diana’s semi-state funeral service because it occurred on Shabbat – instructed all members of the…
- Israel Police arrest 22 haredi Orthodox men accused of sex crimes
- Millions of Israeli children said at risk of stunted development, possibly from desalinated water
- Ukrainian war hero and lawmaker slurs Jews
- Britney Spears tickets go on sale in Israel hours after concert announced
- Female Smurf removed from posters in haredi Orthodox neighborhood in Israel