November 21, 2006 10:00am
With his time as Britain’s prime minister winding down, Tony Blair wants to leave Mideast peace as his legacy.
November 20, 2006 10:00am
The family of an Israeli soldier kidnapped this summer by Hezbollah, sparking a monthlong war, is trying to rouse awareness of his plight while waiting for word of his fate.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- James Franco has bar mitzvah at 37
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus
- Palestinian teen in Jerusalem stabs Jewish man, he shoots her