August 28, 2013 4:19pm
In an excerpt from the forthcoming book “Free Spirit: Growing Up On the Road and Off the Grid,” Joshua Safran writes about reconsidering his worldview after a seventh-grade assignment: watching the nightly news as homework.
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Former porn star Jenna Jameson plans to move to Israel
- Israel’s Junior Mr. Universe credits Orthodox upbringing for success