July 8, 2010 11:20pm
Six Jewish organizations signed a letter calling on the U.S. Congress not to advance a bill that would reopen the Holocaust insurance assessment process.
July 8, 2010 4:59pm
A former Michigan congressman pleaded guilty to charges connected with his support of a charity accused of funding Hamas and other terrorist groups.
July 8, 2010 4:51pm
Three U.S. senators said a military strike on Iran is possible to prevent the Islamic Republic from developing a nuclear weapon.
July 8, 2010 4:31pm
Some two dozen black and Jewish high school students launched a civil rights tour of the South.
July 7, 2010 4:35pm
More than 2,000 haredi Orthodox Jews protested outside the White House against the excavation of ancient graves in Israel.
November 12, 2009 2:09am
French President Nicolas Sarkozy called on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to stop settlement construction in the West Bank.
November 11, 2009 11:39pm
An Israeli lawmaker reportedly was denied a visa to travel to the United States.
November 11, 2009 10:24pm
Three Orthodox Jews filed discrimination charges against a Maryland volunteer fire department for its refusal to use them as medics unless they shave their beards.
November 10, 2009 5:47pm
A Jewish candidate for the U.S. Congress filed an objection against the candidacy in the same district of an alleged white supremacist.
November 9, 2009 10:07pm
Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) canceled his keynote speech at a Democratic Party fund-raising dinner after several elected officials protested his stance on Israel.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- ‘Hot cop’ from Hurricane Irma selfie suspended over anti-Semitic Facebook posts
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- Chief Rabbinate telling more and more Israelis they aren’t Jews
- Marc Zuckerberg posts photo giving century-old kiddush cup to daughter
- Leonard Cohen memorial concert in Montreal to feature Sting, Elvis Costello
- Chabad leaders call for reporting child abuse to secular authorities
- St. Louis synagogue opens doors to protesters against police shooting
SponsoredA ‘US president’ and 4 other celebrities you didn’t know went to Brandeis
- Bulgarian Foreign Ministry condemns vandalism in Sofia Jewish cemetery