March 29, 2012 2:54pm
Overcrowded classrooms, minimal instruction hours in core subjects and a shortage of qualified teachers have taken a toll on Israel’s education system.
- Famed Israeli singer dies after rescuing his niece from drowning
- This Yiddish film is a rare look into Hasidic Brooklyn life
- Jared Kushner answers some Russia questions, but misses these big ones
- BDS activists prevented from boarding flight to Israel
- This Jewish player won the World Series of Poker’s $8.15 million with a pair of 2’s
- Muslim worshippers stay away from Temple Mount despite removal of metal detectors, security cameras