March 19, 2010 11:48pm
Building a nuclear power plant in Israel, as proposed recently by an Israeli minister, would be an economic, environmental, security and public health disaster, writes Karl Grossman.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?