March 19, 2010 11:48pm
Building a nuclear power plant in Israel, as proposed recently by an Israeli minister, would be an economic, environmental, security and public health disaster, writes Karl Grossman.
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- White House uses ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ in live feed of Trump visit
- 22 killed in suspected terror attack at Ariana Grande concert in England
- 10,000 Israeli police and counterterrorism officials to secure Trump visit
- Trump, at Yad Vashem, calls Israel a ‘soaring monument’ to ‘Never again’