December 3, 2007 10:00am
The president of Ameinu, formerly the Labor Zionist Alliance, argues that Israel needs Diaspora support if it moves forward with a deal on Jerusalem.
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Israel concerned about polarization of US society, Rivlin tells American Jewish leaders
- Netanyahu meets president, prime minister of Singapore in historic visit
- NBA’s Omri Casspi to be traded to New Orleans Pelicans