December 3, 2007 10:00am
The president of Ameinu, formerly the Labor Zionist Alliance, argues that Israel needs Diaspora support if it moves forward with a deal on Jerusalem.
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Jewish comedian T.J. Miller arrested in altercation over Trump with Uber driver
- Why I light my menorah in the window — and you should, too