April 22, 2015 11:54am
If the world cared about Palestinian refugees, it would not wait for a humanitarian crisis like the one unfolding in Syria to improve their situation, Kenneth Jacobson writes.
January 19, 2015 2:19pm
Conflating two very different issues seems driven more by a desire to undermine the Jewish state than to further race relations in America, the ADL’s deputy national director writes.
January 9, 2013 7:04pm
While leading the monumental struggle for civil rights in this country, the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. never equivocated in denouncing anti-Semitism, writes the deputy national director of the Anti-Defamation League.
May 30, 2012 7:10pm
Criticizing haredi lfiestyle choices should not become condemnation of the entire community.
- This Yiddish film is a rare look into Hasidic Brooklyn life
- Soon there will only be one Judaica store left in Manhattan
- Muslim worshippers stay away from Temple Mount despite removal of metal detectors, security cameras
- Prominent Connecticut rabbi charged with sexual assault of a former student
- The summer that Judd Apatow, Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill took over mainstream comedy
OpinionArtists’ anti-Israel protest of David Grossman play fizzles — as it deserved to