April 22, 2015 11:54am
If the world cared about Palestinian refugees, it would not wait for a humanitarian crisis like the one unfolding in Syria to improve their situation, Kenneth Jacobson writes.
January 19, 2015 2:19pm
Conflating two very different issues seems driven more by a desire to undermine the Jewish state than to further race relations in America, the ADL’s deputy national director writes.
January 9, 2013 7:04pm
While leading the monumental struggle for civil rights in this country, the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. never equivocated in denouncing anti-Semitism, writes the deputy national director of the Anti-Defamation League.
May 30, 2012 7:10pm
Criticizing haredi lfiestyle choices should not become condemnation of the entire community.
- Jewish journalist sticks up for Trump after being called a ‘liar’
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Report: Flynn, Trump transition team, tried to defeat UN anti-settlements resolution