August 15, 2012 3:02pm
Despite failing in most of their efforts, BDS activists are becoming more comfortable suggesting that modern-day Israel should not have been created, writes the American Jewish Committee’s director on anti-Semitism and extremism.
October 26, 2008 9:00am
A fake article on the Lehman Brothers situation featured on a hate Web site begs the question of whether such falsehoods will gain traction or join a long list of short-lived canards.
January 21, 2007 10:00am
Neither Holocaust remembrance nor Holocaust education should be considered an antidote to contemporary anti-Semitism, Kenneth Stern writes.
- Trump set to name top Jewish Goldman Sachs official to economic post
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- Ohio Senate approves anti-BDS bill
- Congress authorizes anti-missile programs for Israel worth $600 million