August 15, 2012 3:02pm
Despite failing in most of their efforts, BDS activists are becoming more comfortable suggesting that modern-day Israel should not have been created, writes the American Jewish Committee’s director on anti-Semitism and extremism.
October 26, 2008 9:00am
A fake article on the Lehman Brothers situation featured on a hate Web site begs the question of whether such falsehoods will gain traction or join a long list of short-lived canards.
January 21, 2007 10:00am
Neither Holocaust remembrance nor Holocaust education should be considered an antidote to contemporary anti-Semitism, Kenneth Stern writes.
- Famed Israeli singer dies after rescuing his niece from drowning
- This Yiddish film is a rare look into Hasidic Brooklyn life
- Jared Kushner answers some Russia questions, but misses these big ones
- BDS activists prevented from boarding flight to Israel
- This Jewish player won the World Series of Poker’s $8.15 million with a pair of 2’s
- Muslim worshippers stay away from Temple Mount despite removal of metal detectors, security cameras
OpinionThe US anti-BDS bill may be bad, but not as bad as some critics say
- Second anti-Israel protest staged outside Istanbul synagogue
- White House hails Israel’s dismantling of Temple Mount metal detectors
- White House to Iran: Return missing CIA consultant Robert Levinson and other ‘unjustly imprisoned Americans’
- Arab-Israeli man stabbed by Palestinian assailant