January 6, 2010 11:18pm
A Polish Jewish activist who had predicted the demise of Polish Jewry with his generation now notes with incredulity how it has flourished since freedom came to his land.
- Jake Tapper and Linda Sarsour mixed it up on Twitter. And it wasn’t about Jews. Or was it?
- Granddaughter of Holocaust survivors removed Auschwitz relics to use for art project
- Three Israelis killed, one wounded in West Bank stabbing attack
- Uganda’s Jews are down to one meal a day because of East Africa’s famine
- Director Ken Loach vows ‘every penny’ his new film makes in Israel will go to Palestinians
- Jewish Ohio Senate candidate condemns ADL, backs figures on ‘alt-lite’ list
- City Council candidate ‘cares about’ Jews, compares them to Germans who enabled the Nazis
- Jamaica’s first kosher restaurant serves spicy jerk cuisine
- Three Palestinians reported killed in riots over Temple Mount metal detectors
- B’nai B’rith slams State Dept. for saying ‘lack of hope’ drives terrorism
- HIAS ‘glad’ Supreme Court upholds decision to add grandparents, grandchildren to family defintion