July 29, 2009 9:16pm
New Israel Fund CEO Larry Garber says he understands why the criticism of Israel voiced by NIF-supported social justice groups makes some uneasy, but the price of democracy is listening to unpopular voices.
February 10, 2009 1:44am
The growing popularity of Avigdor Lieberman is not the only indicator of a rising anti-democratic sentiment in Israel, New Israel Fund CEO Larry Garber writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Jon Stewart looks back at his Jewish moments