July 29, 2009 9:16pm
New Israel Fund CEO Larry Garber says he understands why the criticism of Israel voiced by NIF-supported social justice groups makes some uneasy, but the price of democracy is listening to unpopular voices.
February 10, 2009 1:44am
The growing popularity of Avigdor Lieberman is not the only indicator of a rising anti-democratic sentiment in Israel, New Israel Fund CEO Larry Garber writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse
- Polish Jewish leader heads protest against new parliament