July 29, 2009 9:16pm
New Israel Fund CEO Larry Garber says he understands why the criticism of Israel voiced by NIF-supported social justice groups makes some uneasy, but the price of democracy is listening to unpopular voices.
February 10, 2009 1:44am
The growing popularity of Avigdor Lieberman is not the only indicator of a rising anti-democratic sentiment in Israel, New Israel Fund CEO Larry Garber writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus