September 5, 2011 3:02pm
I spent part of my holiday weekend taking in a Back to the Future marathon. If nothing else, it reminded me of the most important reason why Muammar Gadhafi had it coming — Great Scott, he tried to kill Marty McFly and Doc Brown!
August 30, 2011 5:26pm
The tabloids are buzzing over whether Larry David and new girlfriend Amy Landecker began dating before or after the actress’ current marriage hit the rocks.
But we have a more important issue — what should we make of the fact that Landecker is a dead ringer for Cheryl Hines, who plays Larry’s (now ex-)wife Cheryl on “Curb Your Enthusiasm”?
I smell a 6nobacon poll question… Read more to vote!
August 2, 2011 2:15pm
Oy, this is worse than Pollard. “A hacker who boasted that he was responsible for stealing and posting provocative pictures stolen from Miley Cyrus’ Gmail account pleaded guilty on Monday to other charges involving credit card fraud and hacking. .. According to an affidavit (.pdf), Holly admitted to the FBI that beginning in 2005…
July 25, 2011 11:16am
Lashon Holly can’t stop thinking about poor Lindsay Lohan, who thinks it should have been her — and not Natalie Portman — taking an Oscar-winning turn in “Black Swan.” Of course, if anything… Lindsay has more of the Mila Kunis-vibe going on. While we’re on the subject… Hey, Lindsay, if you think you can do…
July 19, 2011 1:15pm
Exercise guru Kathy Laehler boast of helping keep Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts, Cindy Crawford and the Kardashians fit. She shared some life advice Wednesday with the Women Entrepreneurs Group at the Malibu Jewish Center.
July 18, 2011 9:38am
Ivanka Trump — who joined the Tribe with the help of Rabbi Haskel Lookstein — tweeted that she and husband Jared Kushner “welcomed a beautiful and healthy little girl into the world.” No name yet. And no comment from maternal grandpa. Like Lashon Holly, The Donald must be holding out for the long-form birth…
- Swiss hotelier sorry for signs telling Jews to shower before entering pool
- Mayim Bialik calls out March for Racial Justice over Yom Kippur date
WatchAlex Jones says Jewish actors posed as KKK followers in Charlottesville
- Arnold Schwarzenegger donates $100,000 to Jewish anti-hate group
- Charlottesville’s Jewish mayor is an expert on demagogues, and now on anti-Semitism
- Pink and Regina Spektor write moving messages about the Charlottesville violence: ‘They will not win’
OpinionOur president just asked us to be fair to white supremacists
- What you need to know about antifa, the group that fought white supremacists in Charlottesville
- Can medical marijuana revive Israel’s kibbutz movement?
- Netanyahu’s son’s Facebook page is getting him in trouble
- Israeli school security official charged with spreading child porn