September 15, 2009 1:14am
A growing movement of students on campuses across the country is standing against the angry and divisive talk on the Israel-Palestinian issue that defines our university environments, says an official with the new group J Street U.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm