June 14, 2010 10:55pm
Several members of Congress called on the U.S. State Department to investigate any passengers aboard the Gaza-bound aid flotilla trying to enter the United States.
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- 22 killed in suspected terror attack at Ariana Grande concert in England
- 10,000 Israeli police and counterterrorism officials to secure Trump visit
- Netanyahu angrily orders ministers to attend Trump arrival ceremony
- White House uses ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ in live feed of Trump visit