June 29, 2010 5:45pm
Israeli governments have worked and sacrificed for peace, while the Palestinian Authority has only increased its demands and pulled away from the negotiating table, write Lee Rosenberg of AIPAC and Alan Solow of the Presidents Conference.
- Some 30 Jewish institutions across US targeted in second wave of bomb threats
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- Obama told Trump that embassy move to Jerusalem could be ‘explosive’
- At the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a virtual encounter with a Syrian refugee
- Obama won the Jewish vote without winning over the pro-Israel mainstream