June 29, 2010 5:45pm
Israeli governments have worked and sacrificed for peace, while the Palestinian Authority has only increased its demands and pulled away from the negotiating table, write Lee Rosenberg of AIPAC and Alan Solow of the Presidents Conference.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- James Franco to have bar mitzvah, with help from Seth Rogen
- Former Hasid shared anti-Hasidic Judaism essay a week before killing herself
- N.Y. woman identified as ex-Hasid jumps 20 stories to her death