June 29, 2010 5:45pm
Israeli governments have worked and sacrificed for peace, while the Palestinian Authority has only increased its demands and pulled away from the negotiating table, write Lee Rosenberg of AIPAC and Alan Solow of the Presidents Conference.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm