October 10, 2010 10:59pm
Rather than meriting a scolding, the Anti-Defamation League statement on building an Islamic center and mosque near Ground Zero showed exemplary sensitivity to the concerns of the 9/11 victims and the rights of Muslims, writes author and professor Leonard A. Cole.
March 11, 2010 4:00am
Reaction to the Dubai tennis tournament’s banning of Shahar Peer demonstrates how concerted efforts can help avoid future injustices, writes a Jewish organizational leader.
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Trump set to name top Jewish Goldman Sachs official to economic post
- Ohio Senate approves anti-BDS bill