October 10, 2010 10:59pm
Rather than meriting a scolding, the Anti-Defamation League statement on building an Islamic center and mosque near Ground Zero showed exemplary sensitivity to the concerns of the 9/11 victims and the rights of Muslims, writes author and professor Leonard A. Cole.
March 11, 2010 4:00am
Reaction to the Dubai tennis tournament’s banning of Shahar Peer demonstrates how concerted efforts can help avoid future injustices, writes a Jewish organizational leader.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- James Franco has bar mitzvah at 37
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus
- Palestinian teen in Jerusalem stabs Jewish man, he shoots her