October 10, 2010 10:59pm
Rather than meriting a scolding, the Anti-Defamation League statement on building an Islamic center and mosque near Ground Zero showed exemplary sensitivity to the concerns of the 9/11 victims and the rights of Muslims, writes author and professor Leonard A. Cole.
March 11, 2010 4:00am
Reaction to the Dubai tennis tournament’s banning of Shahar Peer demonstrates how concerted efforts can help avoid future injustices, writes a Jewish organizational leader.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
- Worried about Jewish pluralism in Israel? So are Israelis.
- Why Obama’s former speechwriter calls him the most Jewish president ever
- Netanyahu says non-Orthodox Jews used Western Wall deal to gain recognition
- Leonard Cohen memorial concert in Montreal to feature Sting, Elvis Costello
- California man sentenced to life in prison for killing Jewish doctor he blamed for botched surgery
- Chabad leaders call for reporting child abuse to secular authorities
- Iran’s president says security for Israel is ‘not possible,’ pleads for nuclear deal