October 10, 2010 10:59pm
Rather than meriting a scolding, the Anti-Defamation League statement on building an Islamic center and mosque near Ground Zero showed exemplary sensitivity to the concerns of the 9/11 victims and the rights of Muslims, writes author and professor Leonard A. Cole.
March 11, 2010 4:00am
Reaction to the Dubai tennis tournament’s banning of Shahar Peer demonstrates how concerted efforts can help avoid future injustices, writes a Jewish organizational leader.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse