May 22, 2013 3:27pm
Two students who were extensively involved with Hillel fear for the future of the Jewish community if the campus organization fails to make political pluralism a priority.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Jon Stewart looks back at his Jewish moments