May 22, 2013 3:27pm
Two students who were extensively involved with Hillel fear for the future of the Jewish community if the campus organization fails to make political pluralism a priority.
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- NBA’s Omri Casspi to be traded to New Orleans Pelicans
- Arab-Israeli man arrested for allegedly plotting Tel Aviv bus attack for ISIS
- San Francisco supervisor wants mayor to apologize for comparing him to ‘Gestapo’